Sunday 11 November 2018

Why I love teaching.




Education and mentoring has always been a big part of my life. The joy of sharing my knowledge and seeing how this empowers someone is such a rewarding experience that I am always looking for opportunities to do just that.

I am so excited to share some very exciting news with you, and would love to take just a few minutes of your precious time to tell you about my online school that will be launching soon! Up until 10 years ago, online classrooms were unheard of, and if I wanted to share my skills and knowledge, I had to book a venue, organise refreshments, print notes and provide a list of materials to make such a workshop a success. All the people who would benefit from my workshop would need to take a day or two off from work or sacrifice family time, and travel to the venue. Once there, they would have to absorb as much information as possible during the day long session, and then make their way back home. After completing the workshop very little information would be retained because you would have had very little practical time to integrate the new information, and the only material you have to review, would be your course notes. Statistically it is proven that out of 10 people who attended a workshop, only 4 will proceed to implement the new found information and only 2 of those 4 will succeed in the original intention they set for attending the workshop in the first place.

That is now a thing of the past. With online schools you are able to review the entire course content at any time, do the lessons at your own pace and have access to the course facilitator to ask questions and receive feedback. Isn't this amazing? But that is not all. You have a 30 day money back guarantee and that alone should get your attention, because very few real time workshop facilitators can afford to make such a claim.

It is because of this wonderful new world of online schooling that I got the opportunity to further my studies and extend my expertise into a new career.

I have always wanted to study art, but my life circumstances did not provide me with the opportunities I needed to develop my natural talent. It is only in the last 5 years that I have received opportunities mostly through online courses, like mine, to develop these skills… and now I am taking the leap and have decided to open my own online school to bring you art courses in watercolour, acrylics and art therapy right to your smartphone or laptop!

My years of experience as a lecturer at a prestigious international hairdressing academy in Johannesburg has not only provided me with the opportunities to enrich learners minds, but it has also provided me with opportunities in learning skills as a course facilitator, assessor and mentor. Now I am combining my passion to work with people and my skills in fine art as well as my knowledge of art therapy and life coaching all into one product that will enrich lives all over the world!
You are one of those people who might have it on your bucket list to one day learn how to paint with watercolour, or have been wanting to express yourself on a canvas with acrylic paint… or you have the need for some creative life coaching. You might still be searching to find your life Purpose. All of these topics are ones I will be addressing at my online school.

First up will be a FREE INTRODUCTION TO WATERCOLOUR BASICS workshop that will open the world of watercolour to any person. I reveal all the basic secrets that makes this magical medium so rewarding to paint with. Following on the introduction to watercolour is a more advanced class where I teach you how to paint the Orca (killer whale) and much more!

So, if learning a new skill in painting in watercolour has been one of your dreams, here is your chance! Because enrolling in this course will open early December!

Is watercolour or art not your thing? Do you have children or a family member or friends that you know will benefit from a free watercolour course? Why not forward this email to them so they can make use of this amazing opportunity!

I thank you for your time, and hope to see you in one of my online courses soon!

In the meantime, check out the amazing platform that will host my school!

Click on my links below and have a look for yourself! I will also be doing a Facebook live broadcast tomorrow, and you can also check out my YouTube channel for more!

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Gideonslight/
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/AnsuiAshram
WEBSITE: https://gideonslight.wordpress.com/
SCHOOL: https://gideonslight.teachable.com
I will share a bit more in a few days.

Until then, keep well and stay blessed!

Gideon Busquét-Craucamp

Gideonslight Hair, Art & Soul
Creatively Fit Coach
Art Therapy Life Coach
Artist

#Gideonslight #artist #watercolour #creativelyfitcoach #online #school #teachable 

No comments:

Post a Comment