Friday 16 November 2018

Mistakes I see people make in watercolour and how to avoid it.



I have heard so many people say to me when they look at my watercolour paintings:"How do you manage that your colours don't bleed into each other?" Or "How do you get such rich and deep colours in your painting? Is this really watercolour? "

These are all reasons why I created my online art school. To adress some of the myths and misconceptions about this magical paint medium. Many people believe that watercolour is the most difficult medium of them all... but I am here to show you that it doesn't need to be so. 

Here are some common mistakes people make with watercolour:
1. Using any paper to paint on.
2. Using cheap student grade watercolour paint and expecting professional results. 
3. Painting with too much or too little water.
4. Using plastic paint brushes.
5. Using white paint to try and get highlights or lighter colours in the painting.

If you have ever tried to paint with watercolour and failed, chances are you made one or all of the above mistakes! So I want you to try again, but this time be armed with propper tools and techniques to achieve great results.

If you understand the "nature of watercolour " and you understand how you use water as the way to control the flowing "nature" of watercolour, then it becomes one of the easiest mediums to use. Once you understand how to unlock the magic of watercolour, you can create your very own beautiful works of art!

My introduction to watercolour basics course is designed to do just that. I show you all the secrets you need to know to get off to a successful start! I tell you which paper to use, and which bruses will give you better results. I also try so save you money by educating you about colour mixing. When you understand this basic trick you won't need to buy all the colours at the supply store, because you wil know how to mix all of them.

By the end of my introduction course, you will be armed with all the information and basic skills to successfully begin a watercolour project. In fact my introduction course is one of very few that includes a paint along section right at the end to help you get started.

So I invite you to take my offer to enroll in my online art school that will be launching on the 16th of December, but rest assured for you eager beavers there will be an early bird enrollment on the 3rd of December! This free introduction to watercolour basics will not always be free, so why not make use of my offer now, and have a lifetime access to this empowering information?

I tell you what, why don't you reply to this email and tell me briefly what you would hope to learn from an online watercolour course? Or tell me what would inspire you to grab your credit card to enroll and get your paintbrushes out?

I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Check out my short advert on my YouTube channel here:


Yours sincerely,

Gideon Busquèt-Craucamp
Instructor
Gideonslight Academy

Gideonslight.teachable.com


Gideonslight Hair, Art & Soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment