Sunday 2 December 2018

The early bird enrollment in my course is now open!




The day has come for the early bird enrolment in my free INTRODUCTION TO WATERCOLOUR BASICS course! Any person who enrol with my school over the next 3 days will be able to get my “Paint the Orca in watercolour” course at 50% discount! What an amazing offer!
At this stage the "paint the Orca in watercolour" course will be available  for only R180 so you will pay a low R90 for it if you enrol within the next 3 days! The Orca painting course will officially launch on the 16th of December, and I will see exactly who enrolled during this early bird period! I will send you an discount code privately with an email on the 16th of December when this 2nd course launches at my online art school. 


So what are you waiting for? Go right now to enrol at
https://www.Gideonslight.teachable.com


The early bird enrolment offer closes at midnight on the 5th of December 2018, and will never be repeated at this low price! Why don't you share this announcement with your friends and family too?

I am looking forward to seeing you in my classroom soon!

Yours sincerely
Gideon Busquét-Craucamp
Artist, Creatively Fit Coach, Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment