Saturday 15 December 2018

Gideonslight year-end message and competition anouncement!




Jipeee! The day that I have been waiting for has finally come! My online art school is finally published and my first two courses are activated and ready for student enrollment! It has been a two year journey up until this point, and the amount of personal effort and learning I had to put in to make this a reality was immense, but it was all worth it in the end, and the pay off is so rewarding!

So, if you still haven't checked out my online art school, here is another opportunity! I'm all about creating opportunities! 😁

Click here to visit my online school right now!

Then second thing on my anouncement agenda today, is the lucky draw for my SUPPORT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND WIN BIG COMPETITION that has been running since October. I have to say one thing about this competition, I realised again that people do not read, or they certainly  don't read to understand, they scan to get it over with, because not a single person who entered the competition completed all the required steps! The one step that was a requirement to successfully get your name in the lucky draw, was to READ AND ANSWER THE BLOG QUESTION OF ALL THREE MONTHS OF THE RUNNING COMPETITION! All of the entrants only answered the one question of the month they entered. Bummer! πŸ˜•

There was also a number of entrants who didn't add their name to their answer when they entered the competition, so unfortunately I have no idea who you are, as I received an email notification that simply read that an "unknown person" has just commented on your blog! Bummer! 😣

But I have decided to reward those who did manage to complete most steps of the competition! So without further ado, here are the three LUCKY WINNERS who will receive a FREE HAIR SPA TREATMENT VALUED AT R550!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

1. KAITLYN BUCHEL
2. MARNÉ JACOBS
3. SUNNI BOLLYWOOD

CONGRATULATIONS! πŸ˜πŸ€—πŸ†πŸŽ‰

*Your prize voucher is on its way to you via Whatsapp! Your voucher is valid for 3 months and will expire on 15 March 2019! You will need 1 hour to fully enjoy your spa treatment! All the usual terms and conditions of Gideonslight Hair Art and Soul applies! This voucher is not transferable nor can it be exhanged for cash or used as discount.

My 3rd anouncement is that my website is undergoing an upgrade and will include pages about my online school plus a virtual art galary! This is all still under construction,  but do take the time to check it out. My blog which is now hosted on blogspot, will also find a new home on my website hosted by wordpress! So this will be my final blog post on blogspot!

Click here to visit my new webpage!

My last anouncement for 2018 is that I  am fully booked up and until I take my feastive leave from the 23rd of December until the 2nd of January 2019! My first week in January is also fully booked already with clients that didn't find space with me before Xmas. So if you are still looking to get your hair done, send me a WhatsApp today to schedule your next appointment! More and more clients are getting into the habbit of scheduling their next appointment before they leave, to ensure they get the spot that best suits them. I strongly suggest you get into this habbit too if you haven't begun to do so already!

Lastly, I want to take this time to thank each of you for your support throughout 2018! Without you my business would not have grown the way that it has. I am so grateful! My wish and prayer for you over this festive season is:

"May you and all sentient beings everywhere be happy,
May you and all sentient beings everywhere be healthy, 
May you and all sentient beings everywhere be free from danger,
May you and all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering!
May all beings achieve enlightenment & live in peace!

See you soon!







Gideonslight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment