Monday 7 October 2019

October my birthday month and fundraiser details...


Dear friends and clients,

October my birthday month is here and I am grateful to celebrate yet another blessed year in life and on our beautiful planet. For my birthday this year (13th) I  have created a fundraiser to contribute towards a non profit organisation and cause that is close to my heart - the environment and the planet...

I am asking everyone to make a small donation to help fund the incredible work of THE OCEAN CLEAN UP PROJECT that is working towards the cleaning up of our oceans world wide. Global warming is becoming  a tangible reality with each passing year, and I feel that each of us must do what we can to turn climate change around by taking responsibility and owning our own contribution towards this reality by means of our lifestyles and carbon footprint. Look at the following hashtags...
#fridaysforfuture #climatestrike

When you make a small donation even a mere R10 will go a long way towards reaching my goal of raising R3000 towards this cause, you will receive a receipt that you can add to your personal tax review and as you know all donations to registered NPO's is tax deductible. Good news right?

But I feel it shouldn't even be necessary for me to point  out financial benefits to your contributions... it should be a drive of your conscience and a moral one to see what you can do to be the change that is needed in our times. So I  thank each one in advance for making a donation from the bottom of my heart.

Please note that I will not receive any money or benefits from this fundraiser, all donations are managed via Facebook and is given directly to the NPO of my choice. I am simply the catalyst and ambassador for this cause through my birthday fundraiser.




Learn more about THE OCEAN CLEANUP  by clicking on the link.

If you would like to make a donation to my fundraiser... please visit my FACEBOOK PAGE here to donate.

In other news, my Davines Demi-permanent haircolour "View" stock has arrived in the salon, and this amazing colour service is available from now on... for now I  have limited stock, but as we go forward this will become a staple in my services to clients.

The clients that has experienced this wonderful conditioning colour are raving about this shine, richness and condition of their hair. Ask me more about it with your next salon visit!



Coming soon! The OI HAIR BUTTER, ON-PROTECT TREATMENT & 5 MORE ALCHEMIC SHADES (lavender,  marine blue, teal, choral & pink) WILL BE COMING INTO STOCK BEFORE YEAR END! Watch this space!

My price increase effective on 1st of October 2019 should not make you panic. All my prices have simply increased with R10. So if you paid R200 for a cut it will now be R210... not the end of the world! My rent goes up each year and my stock also just had it's annual price increase, and I always strive to keep costs as low as possible and within reason.

The good news is that my Weekday colour & HL *combo deals remains exactly the same price as before and will be available till the 30th of November 2019. So if that's not cause for celebrating then I don't know! 😂
*T's and C's apply!

If you still have not made your December and January appointments, please look at your diaries and let me know ASAP.  I am filling up fast around the public holiday in December as this is the time most people go on December leave. I will be available for appointments up and until the 21st of December. I will be away on leave until the 6th of January. Starting on the 7th, so book today to avoid disappointment!

Thank you for your support and patronage!

Stay healthy and blessed!

Gideon.

Gideonslight hair, art & soul trading at Salon Allure, 142a Tecoma street, Wonderboom, Pretoria.

Stockist of Davines & Keratherapy brands with a sustainable beauty policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment