Tuesday 13 June 2017

Gideonslight Hair, Art & Soul newsletter June 2017


Dear friends,

What a wonderful journey life is! I am so grateful and blessed to follow the trail of Divine synchronicity that is guiding my life. When you start to take action on the inspiration and opportunities that life present you with, your Soul takes you on a journey of wonders and miracles like you have never experienced before.

For far too long in my life have I resisted and pulled back in fear of these opportunities, because I believed I am not ready, or I didn’t have enough resources, or that I am not qualified enough to take the leap of faith… and so I stayed stuck in situations that didn’
t serve my highest good for far too long.




But the day comes when the risk of blooming far outweighs the risk of staying closed and I burst forth into full bloom in full glorious colour!
I am happy to share with you that my move to Wonderboom was both a blessing and a Divine door of opportunity that I am very grateful for. I took the risk and since that moment it’s been a journey of such amazing wonders. One opportunity after another unfolds like layers of a flower that is opening up to receive the full exposure of the sun.

A lot of you know that I have been a ‘closet artist’ for many years… painting as a hobby, with the occasional artwork that is ‘beautiful enough’ to hang or sell… mostly I painted what inspired me and to decorate my own home with. But recently I came to the realization that art is part of my Soul destiny and since I started on my Logotherapy journey last year, have been looking for ways to expand my latent skills and to incorporate it into my counselling practice as art therapy.



I have been following Whitney Freya in the USA for over 4 years now, finding her method of art and life coaching inspirational. But because the Rand is so weak against the US $, I could only dream of enrolling in one of her courses, and placed this desire on the bucket list of my life…

Recently I received her latest newsletter and I learned that she launched her 3rd book; “Rise above… Free your mind one brush strike at a time”, and when I finished reading her introduction, decided on the spot that I will purchase her book as a treat to myself.

Little did I know that this small step of personal approval in the direction of my dreams would lead to so many more doors opening at once…  a floodgate of opportunities opened giving me and my husband the opportunity to study with Whitney Freya personally, and to be the first two South-Africans that will carry this Creatively For Coaching Certification.

We have been busy since 26 May in this challenging and enriching Coaching program and enjoying the fruit of our labour.
In the near future we will be able to offer personal coaching, creative development vision quests, Art retreats and much more, so watch this space!




At the salon things are a bit quieter as most of us in South-Africa are getting into winter mode. Along with the recent announcement that we are now officially in a financial recession, doesn’t make it any better…

On this note I would like to share some Jewish wisdom… during a recession is the best time to start a new business. We must stop to look for employment and flame up the spirit of entrepreneurial vision… we must tap into our creative resources and think outside the box.

With that said, I am proud to say that I have planned ahead and my price structure at Salon Allure is very comparable and sustainable for the quality of service and product that you are getting. When we are in financial constriction periods, people want to make sure that what ever they spend money on is quality and not necessarily quantity. I only use the best ‘Davines ~ Sustainable Hair Cosmetics’, and my entire service is done in-person. You have my undivided attention from the moment you arrive to your departure. Very few salons can make that claim today!




So… make the effort and schedule your next hair appointment during a week-day. Go ahead… take the afternoon off or even better take a days leave and go big and come pamper yourself. We have an amazing and very reasonably priced beautician on site that can pamper you from head to toe… and then I can whip your hair back into shape!

My money saver deals are priced based on hair length, making it very affordable:
Money saver deal #1(Short hair): Colour (root tint), cut & Blow-wave for only *R699!
Money saver deal #2 (Short hair): Half head HL, cut & Blow-wave for only *R799! (Toner not included!)
Receive a *free Davines Minu colour locking treatment & mask valued at R360! (Treatment offer only valid till 30 August)

*Longer hair money saver deals also available. Just ask for a price-list on WHATSAPP.

Terms and conditions apply! Offer only valid Tuesdays to Fridays, not public holidays or Saturday's!

Please feel free to use WHATSAPP to book your appointment. Many clients are starting to book ahead to ensure they get a spot that suits them… so don’t wait too long to book your appointment. My Saturdays are filling up fast! 

Lastly... our salon website is now up and running... check it out, but please dont book through the website! Please contact me directly to book! Thanks!
http://www.salon-allure.co.za

Please note I will not be available between 24 to 28 July because I will be at UNISA for my Logotherapy training course!

Looking forward to see you all again soon.
Stay blessed and stay beautiful!

Gideon Busquèt-Craucamp
Master stylist
Reiki Master
Counsellor
Artist

By appointment only!
0794965407


No comments:

Post a Comment